Thursday, March 18, 2010

Are You The Jealous Type?


jeal·ous  [jel-uhs]
–adjective
1.feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages (often fol. by of): He was jealous of his rich brother.
2.feeling resentment because of another's success, advantage, etc. (often fol. by of): He was jealous of his brother's wealth.
3.characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment: a jealous rage; jealous intrigues.
4.inclined to or troubled by suspicions or fears of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims: a jealous husband.
5.solicitous or vigilant in maintaining or guarding something: The American people are jealous of their freedom.
6.Bible. intolerant of unfaithfulness or rivalry: The Lord is a jealous God.

5 comments:

  1. I know about being jealous all to well. I have had many boyfriends who would hurt me mentally and physically because of their jealous tempers. I had to carry a gun with me to keep me safe from my old boyfriend for years in fear of him stalking me. I was always afraid he was there, watching me. Eventually I moved far away from him. I think he was capable of hurting me in the worst way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have to LOVE YOURSELF and not concern yourself with others and their problems darling. If your boyfriends are jealous, than they have problems of their own, it's their stuff, not yours, please don't worry honey. Sorry you have to go through this. I too have been there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be happy for others who have it good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate getting jealous. It will not go away! How can I make it stop! Crying.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) No
    2) No
    3) No
    4) No
    5) No
    6) God No!

    ReplyDelete