Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Trust" was the request of the day.....


Trust. Trusting your mate. To trust in your partner would mean that you believe yourself to be a trusting partner yourself. If you are not a faithful partner, than you will always expect your partner of doing the same mischief you do. Trust on the other hand feels good. Trust sets you free. Free to Love and Love unconditionally. The power of trust can take a couple from 0 to 60 in 1/100th of a second on any given day. The places they can go and the joy they can share becomes endless. They can grow and prosper forever and are free to Love fearless for eternity.

3 comments:

  1. Jesus I trust in you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I trust my man 80% of the time. It's when he walks around with his phone on vibrate all the time that gets me a little worried. Also when he always walks outside and makes his call backs. I think somthing is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I feel for you GF, I think alot of us girls are going through the same problem. Im so sorry your having to go through such pain. I know exactly what it is like. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete